Quality is our highest priority. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may contact customer service during our regular business hours. Please note the frequently asked questions below.
- ◄ How do I check the status of my order?
- To check on the status of your order, or to verify shipment, please call or email us with your order number. If you are calling within the US, please call us at 1.877.632.6376. For all calls outside of the US, please call (646) 613-9077. Once your order has shipped, you will receive a FedEx tracking number to the email you provided during the checkout process.
- ◄ How do I order Me&Ro jewelry?
- Me&Ro jewelry may be purchased through our website 24/7 or by calling us Monday-Friday, 9:30am to 6pm EST. If you are calling within the US, please call us at 1.877.632.6376. For all calls outside of the US, please call (646) 613-9077. We also welcome you to come and visit us at our Me&Ro store and authorized Me&Ro retailers near you.
- ◄ What should I do if I can't remember my password?
- If you have forgotten your account password, please click the "Forgot your password?" link in the account page here. You will be prompted to enter your email address and will receive a link to reset your password. If you do not remember the email address used to create your account, please email or call us. If you are calling within the US, please call us at 1.877.632.6376. For all calls outside of the US, please call (646) 613-9077.
- ◄ Is all Me&Ro jewelry available online?
- The Me&Ro website features a comprehensive selection of Me&Ro jewelry. We are always adding new collections and one-of-a-kind pieces to our online merchandise. If you are interested in an item that is not available online, we would be happy to help you place a special order. You can place a special order by calling us Monday-Friday, 9:30am to 6pm EST. If you are calling within the US, please call us at 1.877.632.6376. For all calls outside of the US, please call (646) 613-9077.
- ◄ Where can I find a Me&Ro retailer in my area?
- Me&Ro jewelry is sold at our New York retail store located at 241 Elizabeth Street. Me&Ro jewelry is also available at specialty stores across the country and internationally. Please click here to find a store near you.
- ◄ Are your prices subject to change?
- Me&Ro prices are subject to change without notice.
- ◄ What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards (American Express, Visa, Mastercard and Discover) and PayPal as valid payment methods.
- ◄ Do you charge sales tax or duties?
- Me&Ro is required by law to charge state and local tax on orders that are shipped to the state of New York. All online and phone orders will include sales tax. Orders shipped internationally may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the country to which the order is being shipped. The recipient is always responsible for these charges.
- ◄ How do I purchase or redeem a Me&Ro gift cards?
- Me&Ro Online Gift Cards can be purchased here. Simply visit our Gift Card page and select the amount from the drop down menu. Then complete the purchase through our shopping cart. Upon completion, you will receive an order confirmation and an email will be sent to you (i.e. the purchaser) with a link to the gift card redemption page where your the gift card code will be displayed. Please forward this email to the recipient if this is intended as a gift.
To redeem a Me&Ro Online Gift Card, just add items to your basket and place an order through our website. You will then enter the Gift Card code in the appropriate field of the checkout process and click "Apply." The card will be immediately deducted from your order total. At this time, you can only use one gift card per order. If the value of this Gift Certificate is more than your purchase amount, the remaining funds will be available for your next order. If an order exceeds the amount of the online gift certificate, the balance must be paid with your preferred method of payment.
If you are having trouble using your Online Gift Card to pay for an order, please be sure that you are entering the code exactly as it appears on the redemption page. You may also call us for additional assistance or to check the balance of your Online Gift Card. If you are calling within the US, please call us at 1.877.632.6376. For all calls outside of the US, please call (646) 613-9077.
Me&Ro Online Gift Cards must be redeemed through the Me&Ro website or by calling 1.877.632.6376 to place your order. At the moment, Me&Ro Online Gift Cards are not redeemable at our Me&Ro retail location. Lost or stolen online gift certificates cannot be replaced.
- ◄ How can I check the balance of my Me&Ro gift certificate?
- Please email us with your gift card number or call us at 1.877.632.6376 to check the balance of your Me&Ro Gift Card. For all calls outside of the US, please call (646) 613-9077.
- ◄ What if my order does not go through?
- If nothing happens after clicking "complete order," please ensure there are no error messages with payment or billing address information. Please do not click "complete order" more than once. If you are unsure that your order has been correctly processed, doing so may put multiple pending charges on your account.
Please email us as soon as possible so that we may assist you in completing your order. If you are calling within the US, please call us at 1.877.632.6376. For all calls outside of the US, please call (646) 613-9077. Our customer service hours are Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 6pm EST.
- ◄ How do I modify or cancel an order?
- If you wish to modify or cancel an order that has not yet shipped, please email us or call us. If you are calling within the US, please call us at 1.877.632.6376. For all calls outside of the US, please call (646) 613-9077.
- If your order has already shipped, please see our returns and exchanges policy.
- ◄ Why does my order need additional authorization?
- In order to ship your order, you may be required to provide additional verification. This verification is necessary to protect our customers. You will be contacted by a customer service representative if your order requires authorization and your order will not be able to ship until we receive additional authorization.
- ◄ How will my Me&Ro order arrive?
- All Me&Ro items are shipped in a protective pouch along with a jewelry care instruction card. Our silver and 10K gold pieces are shipped in our anti-tarnish red felt pouch. Our 18K gold pieces are shipped in our red silk pouch.
- Depending on the piece, your shipment may also include Me&Ro inserts, such as our symbolism book and/or a charity brochure. Your order will be securely packaged in a Me&Ro box.
- ◄ Can my order be gift wrapped?
- Your order can be gift wrapped in a yellow Me&Ro box, tied with a Me&Ro ribbon. You will be able to request this complimentary service during the checkout process. You may also request a personalized gift message, which will be hand written and sent in a small red envelope. If you elect not to include a message, a blank card will be sent with the item.
- ◄ How can I order a size or length that is not offered on the website?
- We are often able to fulfill a request for a size or length not offered on the website. Please email or call us and a customer service representative will be able to assist you with your inquiry. If you are calling within the US, please call us at 1.877.632.6376. For all calls outside of the US, please call (646) 613-9077.
- ◄ Can I order Me&Ro Jewelry not found on the website?
- If there is a style that you cannot find on the website, we can help you place a special order for any item currently in our collection. If the item you would like to order is discontinued we can verify if that item can be made again.
Please feel free to email or call us and a customer service representative can assist you with your order. If you are calling within the US, please call us at 1.877.632.6376. For all calls outside of the US, please call (646) 613-9077.
- ◄ Do you make custom pieces?
- Designer Robin Renzi creates many one-of-a-kind and custom pieces. If you are interested in having an original Me&Ro custom piece designed for you, please email or call us or if you are calling within the US, please call 1.877.632.6376. For all calls outside of the US, please call (646) 613-9077.
- ◄ Do you sell the cords or chains separately?
- Although we do not sell chains and cords separately, we are happy to repair your existing Me&Ro jewelry. If your chain or cord has broken and you wish to have it replaced, please see our instructions on requesting a replacement cord or fill out our online repair form.
- ◄ When will my order arrive?
- All in-stock orders will ship within 1-2 business days. If you choose expedited shipping, please allow for an additional 1-2 days processing into your shipment time. Please note that Me&Ro does not ship orders on Saturday, Sunday or most major holidays. Please see our estimated delivery chart below.
Backordered items are guaranteed to ship within 4-6 weeks of placing your order. We are often able to ship your order much sooner. Please email or call us for an accurate estimate of when a particular item is scheduled to ship. If you are calling within the US, please call us at 1.877.632.6376. For all calls outside of the US, please call (646) 613-9077.
Shipping Method Estimated Ship Time UPS Ground 1-5 business days after ship date UPS Next Day Air
Next business day after ship date
UPS 2nd Day Air
2 business days after ship date
UPS 3 Day Select
3 business days after ship date
UPS Standard International 5-7 business days after ship date UPS Worldwide 1-3 business days after ship date
Holiday Shipping Deadlines:
- Select Ground shipping and order by 12/15 at 4 pm EST to receive by 12/24.
- Select 3 Day shipping and order by 12/19 at 4 pm EST to receive by 12/24.
- Select 2 Day shipping and order by 12/21 at 4 pm EST to receive by 12/24.
- Select Standard Overnight shipping and order by 12/22 at 5 pm to receive by 12/24.
- Applies to all in-stock orders.
* UPS Delivery service will attempt to make deliveries on Saturdays if you have Saturday delivery in your area. Please note that the delivery times may be delayed due to factors outside of the control of UPS which includes, but is not limited to, inclement weather and customs issues.
- ◄ What are your shipping fees?
- Our shipping costs can be found below:
UPS Ground: $12.00 (1-5 business days)
UPS 3 Day Select: $17.00 (3 business days)
UPS 2nd Day Air: $20.00 (2 business days)
UPS Next Day Air: $35.00 (next business day afternoon)
International Orders (including Canada and Puerto Rico)
UPS Standard: $55.00 (5-7 business days)
UPS Worldwide: $65.00 (1-3 business days)
* International shipping charges include the brokerage fee. Upon delivery, you will be responsible for any applicable import taxes, duties and fees levied by the country to which you have your order shipped.
- ◄ Will I need to sign for my package?
- A direct signature is required upon delivery for all orders with a value of $500 and greater. If you will not be available to sign for the package at the scheduled time of delivery, please call us to discuss delivery options with a customer service representative. If you are calling within the US, please call us at 1.877.632.6376. For all calls outside of the US, please call (646) 613-9077.
- ◄ Do you ship to international addresses?
- Orders placed through our site can be shipped to most locations worldwide. For questions or concerns regarding shipping to your location, please email or call us at (646) 613-9077.
- ◄ Do you ship to PO Boxes?
- At this time, we are not able to take orders shipping to PO Boxes.
- ◄ Do you ship to APO/FPO addresses?
- Yes, we ship to APO/FPO addresses.
- ◄ How long does it take to ship a backordered item?
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery of backorders. We are often able to ship your order much sooner.
- ◄ What should I do if I haven't received my order?
- If you have not yet received your order, please use the tracking number you received via e-mail to track your order. If you have not received a tracking number, please email or call us and we can track your package for you. If you are calling within the US, please call us at 1.877.632.6376. For all calls outside of the US, please call (646) 613-9077.
If the tracking system reports that your order was delivered but you have not received it, please contact us immediately so we can file a claim through our shipping department. Please do not file a claim with your credit card company until we have completed our shipping investigation.
Returns and Exchange FAQ
- ◄ What is your return policy?
- Our policy is that you may return or exchange an item within 14 days of ship date. Returned merchandise must be in original condition. Purchases made online cannot be returned in our retail location at this time.
Charity Return Policy: Me&Ro Charity pieces may only be exchanged.
- All web purchases made from November 23rd through December 24th will be eligible for an extended holiday exchange policy. Exchanges will be accepted until January 9th for an item of equal or greater value or online store credit.
- ◄ How can I return or exchange an item?
- To return an item, please visit this page and type in the email address and order number associated with the order. Click "Find My Order." Click on the button under "Create a Return" in line with the product you wish to return or exchange. A pop-up will appear. Identify whether you'd like to get a refund, credit or exchange; type in the quantity you'd like to return; identify the return reason; add any customer notes (if this is an exchange, it's imperative you add a link to the item online you'd like to exchange your returned item for); upload any images; accept our terms; and click Submit. Please allow for up to 2 business days for us to review your return request. If approved, you will receive an email with your return authorization (RA) number and further instructions.
If you received a Me&Ro gift and would like to make an exchange, please e-mail or call us and we can assist you. In order to process the exchange, we will need either the order number or the original purchaser's full name to verify that the order was made online. If the original purchaser cannot be verified, we will not be able to process this exchange request.
For your protection, please package the item securely in a hard box with the original receipt and mail it to us via any insured delivery service. Make sure to write your Return Authorization number on the outside of the box, otherwise it will not be accepted. Returned merchandise must be in original condition. Please allow 5-10 business days from when we receive your item for your refund (less any shipping costs) to post to your account.
- ◄ I received an incorrect or damaged item. What should I do?
- If you received an incorrect or damaged item, please e-mail or call us immediately. In the rare event that this happens, we sincerely apologize! We will issue you a return shipping label to have your item sent back to us, free of charge. Once we have received the original item, we will send you a replacement. If you are calling within the US, please call us at 1.877.632.6376. For all calls outside of the US, please call (646) 613-9077.
Jewelry Care and Repair FAQ
- ◄ What is your warranty policy?
- Me&Ro guarantees the quality of our jewelry for a period of one (1) year from the purchase date. This is limited to normal wear and usage. Me&Ro reserves the right to determine normal wear and usage. Beyond the warranty date we would be happy repair your Me&Ro jewelry for a charge.
- ◄ How do I care for Me&Ro jewelry?
- All Me&Ro items are shipped in a protective pouch along with a jewelry care instruction card. Our silver and 10k gold items are shipped in our anti-tarnish red felt pouch, while our 18k gold items are shipped in our signature red silk pouch. To keep your jewelry in pristine condition, please store your jewelry in these pouches.
Most jewelry can be cleaned using a soft toothbrush and warm soapy water. Me&Ro jewelry has a matte finish. Do not use a polishing cloth it will ruin the matte finish. You can use any cream or liquid polish, such as Wright's Silver Cream, to brighten and clean silver, or Wright's Jewelry Cleaner for 10K gold, 18K gold and platinum - which can be purchased at most hardware stores. Bon Ami, a common detergent for pots and pans, or a white 3mm Scotchbrite pad can also be used to brighten up any jewelry and restore the matte finish.
- Store jewelry separately to avoid scratching and keep away from heat or direct sunlight. Apply makeup, hairspray and perfume before putting on jewelry. Remove jewelry before doing strenuous activities or using household chemicals. Do not wear jewelry in a swimming pool or hot tub. Chlorine and extreme heat can damage gemstones and metals.
Jewelry can also be sent back to us for full refurbishing, where we will clean and restore your jewelry to its original matte finish.
- ◄ Why is my sterling silver jewelry tarnishing?
- Tarnishing is a natural process caused by moisture and chemicals from the air and the natural oils in your skin. Me&Ro jewelry may tarnish quicker than other silver jewelry due to the matte finish we apply to all of our jewelry - this creates a more open and porous surface which is more susceptible to contaminants. In this case, it is not an indication of a low-grade silver as all Me&Ro silver jewelry is made with sterling silver, which is 92.5% fine silver alloyed with copper.
- ◄ Can I use polishing cream on Me&Ro jewelry?
- You can use any cream or liquid gold polish, including Wright's Silver Cream, to brighten and clean silver, or Wright's Jewelry Cleaner for 10K gold, 18K gold and platinum jewelry. Wright's Silver Cream can be purchased at most hardware stores.
Bon Ami, a common detergent for pots and pans, restores the matte finish and brightens up any jewelry. Mix a small amount in your hand with lukewarm water and, with a soft toothbrush, lightly clean the jewelry and rinse.
- Jewelry can also be sent back to us for full refurbishing, where we will clean and restore your jewelry to its original matte finish.
- ◄ How can I have my Me&Ro jewelry repaired?
- If your jewelry is in need of repair, you may either visit our Me&Ro retail location or mail in your repair. If you mail back your repair, please follow the below instructions.
1. Fill out our repair form
2. Print form and include with your repair.
3. Package your jewelry securely in a hard box
4. Mail back to the address listed on the repair form via a traceable and insured delivery service.
Repairs will take between 8-12 weeks to complete.
It may take between 2-4 weeks for us to determine the cost and exactly what needs to be done to repair your jewelry. Once we determine the details, we will call or email you to get payment information, or if we have any questions about your repair.
Once we hear from you, if we have all the information we need to begin the repair, our goal is to ship simple repairs within 8 weeks, however more complex repairs can take up to 12 weeks as they may require us to make a brand new piece.
Please be as clear and detailed as possible when filling out the Repairs Form so that we can move the process along quickly! We ask you to please be patient, as we are doing the best we can to process your repairs with the utmost care and quality.
- If you have any further questions, please e-mail or call us. If you are calling within the US, please call us at 1.877.632.6376. For all calls outside of the US, please call (646) 613-9077.
- ◄ Can I replace a lost earring?
- Yes, replacements of half a pair of earrings can be made in most cases. Replacements for half a pair of earrings will take 8-12 weeks and the existing half pair should be mailed to us for matching purposes. You may either visit our Me&Ro retail location to drop off your existing half pair or mail in by filling out the online repair form.
- ◄ How do I find out my repair status?
- Please e-mail our repair department and we will update you within 2-4 business days with the status of your repair.
- ◄ Can I request a replacement cord?
- Our natural cotton and leather cords may need to be replaced over time depending on use. If you would like to re-cord the item yourself, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org include your name, shipping address, style number or description of the piece and the cord color and we will mail you cord and cording instructions free of charge in 5-10 business days. If you would like Me&Ro to re-cord the item for you, please fill out our online repair form.
- ◄ What is Me&Ro doing about the problem of conflict diamonds?
- We believe it is our duty not to use conflict diamonds, and we are strongly committed to that goal. We operate in compliance with resolutions set forth by the United Nations as well as the Kimberley Process certification scheme. We believe this is the most effective way of keeping conflict diamonds out of legitimate channels of commerce.
To the best of our knowledge, the diamonds used in our jewelry are conflict-free; we use only reputable suppliers when purchasing and processing diamonds. All diamonds that pass through our hands are accompanied by invoices stamped with the affirmative statement of a System of Warranties. We keep these records for a minimum of 5 years, and have an internal audit system in check.
For more information on conflict diamonds, please visit the United Nations and World Diamond Council Web sites at www.un.org and www.worlddiamondcouncil.com.
- ◄ Does Me&Ro use recycled metals?
- Yes! Me&Ro is aware of the destructive impact mining can have on the environment. 100% of our Platinum, 18K, 10K, and Silver castings come from recycled metals. 100% of our findings and wire come from recycled metals and whenever possible we purchase recycled chain.
- ◄ What is Me&Ro doing to protect the environment?
- We at Me&Ro believe fully in our social responsibility to the world around us. We must respect Mother Nature and pledge to do everything in our power to ensure her safety for our survival and the survival of every living dependent on our planet. Please visit www.stopglobalwarming.org for more information and to join us in taking a stand. Love Mother Nature as your own. Unite and stand strong for the betterment of our planet.
- ◄ Where does Me&Ro source its coral?
- Coral reefs are one of the earth's most biologically diverse ecosystems that have become endangered by over harvesting, human impact and pollution. To protect this precious resource we no longer use coral in our designs. We will continue to seek out vintage coral (5 thousand years old +) from reputable dealers for limited edition and one-of a kind pieces.
- ◄ Where does Me&Ro source its ivory?
- Mammoth or Mastodon Ivory that is 10,000 to 40,000 years old has been used in our fine jewelry designs; however, we no longer sell ivory and fully support the New York State legislation banning the sale and purchase of ivory in New York in order to prevent the trade of illegal elephant ivory.
- ◄ Does your sterling silver or gold contain nickel?
- All Me&Ro sterling silver, 10k gold, and 18k gold item are nickel-free. However, our 18K white gold items do contain nickel.
- ◄ Do your pendants come on and off the chain?
- No, our pendants are designed to not come on and off the chain. This is a safety measure put in place to protect the jewelry from becoming lost or damaged.
- ◄ Where is Me&Ro jewelry produced?
- Me&Ro jewelry is 100% handcrafted and produced in New York City. Our studio is located downtown in the Tribeca.
- ◄ How can I verify the authenticity of Me&Ro jewelry?
- We are able to authenticate only Me&Ro jewelry that has been sold through one of our retail locations, our web site or one of our authorized retailers. We cannot authenticate anything that has been sold on eBay or through a similar site.