Return & Exchange Policy
- ◄ What is your return policy?
- Our policy is that you may return or exchange an item within 14 days of receipt. Returned merchandise must be in original condition. Purchases made online cannot be returned in our retail location at this time.
Charity Return Policy: Me&Ro Charity pieces may only be exchanged.
Holiday Return Policy: All web purchases made from November 23rd through December 24th will be eligible for an extended holiday exchange policy. Exchanges will be accepted until January 9th for an item of equal or greater value or online store credit. No refunds will be issued unless the item is returned within 14 days of the purchase.
- ◄ How can I return or exchange an item?
- To return an item, please visit this page and type in the email address and order number associated with the order. Click "Find My Order." Click on the button under "Create a Return" in line with the product you wish to return or exchange. A pop-up will appear. Identify whether you'd like to get a refund, credit or exchange; type in the quantity you'd like to return; identify the return reason; add any customer notes (if this is an exchange, it's imperative you add a link to the item online you'd like to exchange your returned item for); upload any images; accept our terms; and click Submit. Please allow for up to 2 business days for us to review your return request. If approved, you will receive an email with your return authorization (RA) number and further instructions.
If you received a Me&Ro gift and would like to make an exchange, please e-mail or call us and we can assist you. In order to process the exchange, we will need either the order number or the original purchaser's full name to verify that the order was made online. If the original purchaser cannot be verified, we will not be able to process this exchange request.
For your protection, please package the item securely in a hard box with the original receipt and mail it to us via any insured delivery service. Make sure to write your Return Authorization number on the outside of the box, otherwise it will not be accepted. Returned merchandise must be in original condition. Please allow 5-10 business days from when we receive your item for your refund (less any shipping costs) to post to your account.
- ◄ I received an incorrect or damaged item. What should I do?
- If you received an incorrect or damaged item, please e-mail or call us immediately. In the rare event that this happens, we sincerely apologize! We will issue you a return shipping label to have your item sent back to us, free of charge. Once we have received the original item, we will send you a replacement. If you are calling within the US, please call us at 1.877.632.6376. For all calls outside of the US, please call (646) 613-9077.